Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015

Malaysia - Kota Bharu and Perhantian Kecil

First border crossing: this is worth it’s own story. Wait for it.
Kota Bharu: was lucky enough to tell the driver to keep on driving, when he showed me “the backpacker street” (he just couldn’t believe that I was not up for expensive hostels and burger king/McD around – well I have to admit, I ate there one day later but let’s skip that part, it’s coming in the next post ;)) – tried to explain the driver I REALLY want to stay in this lonely unspectacular nature area – gave up to explain and found a wonderful place with a wonderful family – stayed with them for a couple of days – met some older Germans who were as annoyed from “backpacker”-tourists as I was – had awesome blue rice, chicken and other really nice stuff for less than a Euro at the night market – felt in love with Malaysia not only because of the food – went crazy because of this f***ing flight company which wouldn’t cancel my damn flight (cross finger’s please…) and because of this other f***ing flight comp
any who wouldn’t accept my credit card (seems like I’m kinda stuck here, cause Malaysia is on the “black list”…. bus again, I guess… Heeeeeeey…. -.-) – played with the kids of the family and got a lot (!!!) of love and thankfulness from the stressed out mom – bought new pens for my diary and realized after playing and painting with the kids, I need new ones and a new diary as well ;) – was watched by a huge frog while sitting on the toilet (for real…. Creepy!) again almost cried to say goodbye to this lovely family
Perhantian Kecil: was so scared with all my money at the harbor (cause EVERYONE knows, touris must have a lot of cash, when they head up to an Island without a ATM) – apparently survived with all my stuff – had the fun of my life in the speed boat (you know, if I usually hear speed boat, I think of a fast one, this was speedy Gonzales! We were jumping around and some bags almost escaped ;) yiha!!) – felt in love at first sight with this beautyyyful Island! – found new travelmates and got a nice Bungalow next to the beach – discovered the Island – burned in the sun (sleeping without sun lotion is still not a good idea if it’s cloudy, cause the sun can suddenly appear without noticing.. You know… Yes, Mami, I do know… Not that bad, no worries, it’s more Indianer brown than red ;)) – was haunted by a creepy but beautiful sea-alien-fish-whatever it was – got more tanned than my spanish friends and finally the skin got darker than my hair - snorkeled with some sharks and turtles - got (very) annoyed of all this Youngster’s and wannabe backpackers (see next post) – finally found some time to write the first post – fought with the internet connections and lost – so this post will come together with the second one as soon as I have Internet which is working (well, I don’t complain, an Island right after the Monsoon cannot have the best Wifi…. ;))


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen