Dienstag, 10. März 2015

Gili Air - Lombok

Gili Air: was quite lazy and ate a lot. Actually there's not really much else to say :D but what a beautiful place! (Well, they definitely need to work on their salty water showers.....!

Lombok
loved this beautiful place so hard! - hated it too, later. Found a hostel with smiling, open minded people everywhere
 :) - went to one of those postcard-way-to-beautful-to-be-true-beaches - finally had my own scooter and loved to ride it - went up the hill

to see the sunset and found two girls next two the road who just been almost robed (luckily me and a friend came in time but one of the girls had a cut on her leg from the knife one of the thieves used to cut her bag and was truly shocked (who wouldn't be?)) - drove back with 10 other tourists in a row and felt like a motorgang-member (was so lucky that all these guys showed up and that we all could drive back together) - went to the Pink beach the other day and had two accidents, a small and a bad one (there will be a own text for the accident and all relating to it) - still had a great beachparty that night and regret it now that I went out with that leg. It really got worse the next day and now I can do nothing but waiting and hoping it will get better soon. My whole body feels like one big blue spot and I'm bored but besides the leg and some 
muscle pain I'm okay, fortunately I had a helmet. Let's see if I can move the next days otherwise my trip has to end here (what I neither think or hope). As beautiful this place might be, it seems as if it was accursed: in this 3 days I'm here, we had 3 people with Dengue fever, one with a broke nose from a surf accident, me with the bike accident, 2 girls got robed on the street, 3 are missing some money from the room, one with fever, 2 with a cold, two with blood infection... To be continued... I need to get out of here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen